Student List Policy
The student list is utilized for emergency emails and communications from Public Safety, Student Affairs, Student Alliances, Facilities, Academic Affairs, Provost’s office and President's office as well as communication from other campus partners on an as requested basis.
These may include but are not limited to:
- School Openings/Closings
- Timely Warnings for campus safety
- Student Alliance Meeting Notifications
- Presidential Communication
- Notices from Academic Affairs, ITS, etc. of which students need to be aware
What should not be sent to the Student List and will be rejected:
- Event notifications (should be sent to "Word Out" via email@example.com)
- Job postings - both internal and external
- Freelance work for hire
- Contest Solicitation
- Goods and Services Solicitation
- Messages to the Student List are moderated.
- Any approved messages will go to all students, plus certain administrators who are subscribed to the list)
- Messages should be formatted exactly as you’d like it to appear, including subject line, embedded images and any attachments.
Please note all communications are subject to approval by the office of Student Affairs and may be rejected at any time even if the email fits into one of the aforementioned categories.
Questions? Office of Student Affairs - 401-454-6600 | firstname.lastname@example.org