RISD Policy and Procedure Library
Welcome to the Policy and Procedure Library, the official site for all current institutional policies, procedures and forms of Rhode Island School of Design.
The goals of all RISD’s policies are to
- clarify the institution's expectations of its individual members
- increase transparency in our relations with all constituents
- provide management and visibility into areas of risk and compliance
- enhance efficiency
- ensure compliance with laws and regulations
- guide us in fulfilling our philosophy and reaching our goals as set forth in our mission statement.
How to Navigate this Site:
Browse by category below or search by keyword or phrase in the search box above.
Please contact Denise Siomkin, Policy Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions related to these policies.
Policy Development and Governance:
Student Academic Policies
Student Life Policies
Other RISD Policies
Policies and procedures for other RISD functions can be found at the following websites:
RISD reserves the right to change requirements, policies, rules and regulations without prior notice in accordance with established procedures.