Change of Major/Internal Transfer – Graduate

Graduate students are admitted into a specific department and degree program, unlike undergraduates who are admitted into the College. Hence, graduate students are not permitted to change degree programs via internal transfer. A graduate student who desires entry into another program must go through a formal admissions application procedure.